View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 12:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Digit
EcoModding Lurker

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Tele man View Post
"Welcome aboard"...sounds like some ambitious plans!
thanks.
probably too ambitious for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
All encouragement and good luck to you.

My wife was looking over my shoulder as I read your post and she saw the Daihatsu name and screamed in my ear! "I have a Daihatsu"! If nothing else, you have a fan. Now she wants me to fix up her little Daihatsu. It's in back of the Fab shop. With cats living in it. I'm allergic to cats.

Again, welcome to the forum.
when i had it temporarily converted to a campervan, my cat sneaked into the shed when i had left its driver side sliding door open once, stayed the night there when the shed door got closed. next morning as i peered into the open sliding door, i found a happily snuggled cat and a small lake of vomit on the mattress. it seems cats love Daihatsus.

i too am a bit allergic to cats. if i had to deal with a cat infested Daihatsu, i'd need a full haz-mat suit, and some kind of disinfecting shampoo vacuum scrub tool.

thanks again.

---

i've just been out doing a diagnostic ( daihatsuhijet.co.uk/hijet-diagnostic-engine-warning-light-flash-codes ) on it. got 52, 52. not 54 as i might have expected given how it wont start and had been bump started after not starting too.

... looks like progress is starting to be made after (half) clearing it out last week.
"progress" at least in getting it back to being a running petrol guzzler.