View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 09:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
DOHCschwab
EcoModding Lurker

Accord - '95 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 27.43 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Charlie View Post
In that size the Michelins look good, but also take a look at the Yokohama Avid Ascends..
The Michelins always seem great but I'm reluctant due to finances. The Yokohama seems like a logical choice based on reviews and bang for buck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
I had Continental on my sidekick. Got them from sears auto tire. It was too slick. I squealed tires braking and accelerating. I had yoko avids, ascends and now general.
What kind of mileage did you get out of your Yokos? Any complaints on that tire? What PSI do you run or did run on your Yokohamas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa8907 View Post
I had looked at these tires to buy in the spring. Im waiting on more tests and reviews before I make my decision, but they seem like really good tires.
I agree, they seem like wonderful tires but without reviews I'm sketchy at best. If you know of any further reviews or know anymore on these tires, please let me know....

-----------------

So the Yokohamas are only a $1 more comnpared to the Continentals and the Pirellis are $3 dollars more per tire. Any thoughts on Pirellis P4 Four Seasons?

Thanks for your input.

Mike