View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #132 (permalink)
RiderofBikes
EcoModding Apprentice

Pantry Boy Supreme (pbs) - '04 Volvo S80 T6 Premier
Yeah i would have loved to do something like that to begin with, but financing on it like i was, only 2yrs left ��, i was not able to do any major reconstruction to the body until after paid off, granted even if the entire engine bay was destroyed, without much further damage to the cabin, it would have certainly served its crumple zone purpose... I've been doing some preliminary insurance quotes on a few options that i might be able to get my hands on in my area, but even a 2007 pruis touring is more a month than the Fiesta... looking to just take out a personal loan like i did for the goldwing and past cash workin a certain limit to knock the premiums down a hell of a lot accounting for this claim... something i don't have to beat around the bush on, and do some decent permanent mods and be done with it... though my options are still limited, as it week be the main vehicle for the both of us, it has to be an AT ��. Pure mpg won't be possible, but if it gets same or better then The Party, I'm still winning. Personally i have my newer 2012 cbr600rr to putt around on i got a couple months back (couldn't pass it up for price and mileage) financing was choice too, i still have the goldwing and debating on selling. I rode it all last winter season i might add
"The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility it's right. If it disturbs you it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed." Robert M Pirsig.
The Following User Says Thank You to RiderofBikes For This Useful Post:
Fastskiguy (10-05-2014)