View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 06:04 PM   #1194 (permalink)
Cyruscosmo
EcoModding Lurker

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro View Post
I have to deal with someone like that regularly. What i do is state my case, give all the reasons to do it my way then drop the subject totally. About a week later they come back and want to start the debate again yet now they are arguing to do it the way i originally suggested and claim i wanted to do it the opposite way. When i first had dealing with this person i started questioning my own memory until some independent observers confirmed that the person had reversed their position.
So now it is a running joke for everyone who watches it happen. I just state my case and wait for them to adopt it as their own.
This gets the job done but does mean the person has the impression that i am always wrong and that they are always right.
Maybe i should become a cat herder instead.
I "Had" the same problem with a guy I work with. I started carrying one of those small recording devices and when ever I had "those" discussions with him I just recorded them. After the third time I referred to what he "actually said" verses what he "thought" he said, he oddly stopped arguing with me and started listening...

The Following User Says Thank You to Cyruscosmo For This Useful Post:
MPaulHolmes (10-13-2014)