View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
classiccarsrule85
EcoModding Lurker

Wagons that get good fuel mileage

Well due to recent events (truck burning up http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...tml#post451448 ) i have been on the hunt for a new to me car under the 1500-2000$ mark, i haven't had much luck finding anything.

So im curious mainly looking for a wagon/hatchback as I have a child and ive grown to love the wagon and hatchbacks in how easy they are to pack and go.

Im curious what all is out there in that price range was also hoping to get a manual transmission, as well as it being either fwd or awd can still do rwd but as winters are tough on the hill i live on it seems irresponsible to get anything rwd. and i see good fuel mileage as 30+ out of the box. Was debating a diesel but there seems to be a premium price to be had for one of them, and at least the ones i can afford are old and seem to do more harm than good.

Any help in establishing a list would be greatly appreciated hopefully i can find something soon that i can concentrate on since typing wagon into craigslist just wont cut it as im sure there are things i am missing in my search.