View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 09:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 31.19 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I managed to give out 72 full-size candy bars. Target had a price mistake and I got 'em all for $10.
Nice!

Church always has "Trunk or Treat" in the parking lot, but a friend and I went to a completely unrelated event in north Phoenix, I really wondered if there was anything further north! I drove about eighty miles, so I will be filling up much sooner than I anticipated! This is the friend with the 1990 Civic. Her jaw dropped when she saw that I had almost four hundred eighty gallons on one tank and she was shocked that I did not plan on getting gas immediately.

There was terrible traffic coming back to my place. All of the college kids were out partying. She wanted to go to Chipotle because she had a coupon, but they offered a $3 discount to anyone in costume. Once we went in, she said we were going to Subway. I got her to walk because it was a short distance to the left, but I could not make a left turn.

Subway was dead.

There were crazies racing down the sidewalk on bikes and skateboards, acting like we were in the way. Bicycles are vehicles and one time I was going to school I saw one guy stopped by the police. Riding on the sidewalk, not wearing a helmet, and probably listening to an iPod.

Safe group.