View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #41 (permalink)
undeRGRound
EcoModding Lurker

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
No, it does not.
I said COULD answer, not does answer. I don't have a dog in the fight.

Quote:
This device is safe enough as a fuel heater, if we disregard that anything that adds to the complexity of the fuel system can cause it to fail.
The phoenix or the one I listed?

Quote:
Again, there is nothing to catalyse.
Copper pellets would not do anything, and that is a good thing.
I listed copper as a possible catalyst, because I have seen it used in several patents that "CLAIM" hyper-mileage setups. This is a common thread, a copper catalyst, heat reclaiming, fuel vapor. If copper does nothing, then a simpler fuel heater would definitely be better!

Quote:
But I doubt I could win this battle of words with scientific arguments, when there is such strong evidence available like guys who walk into shops and say things.
Why the attitude? I like science much more than most people, could not get enough of it! I have the mind for it, I am not set in my opinions, and ready willing and able to LEARN! Start using some Science, instead of presenting everything as opinion, and we can move forward! Note above, where I am agreeable to your premise that copper does not act as a catalyst... I'd like to see some actual proof, but your strong opinion seems like it may have some backing. I'd just like to see it!