View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #112 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgfpro View Post
She runs

I did a test start up run to check for leaks etc. Everything looks great so far!!!

I have only one concern? The HP 13g small turbo makes boost with no load (in neutral) on the engine. This might be to small of a turbo for FE? I have a feeling that I will be in boost all the time.

Before I would use the turbo lag to control lean burn and keep it in the light load part of the map. The accelerator pump enrichment part of the TPS would be just enough to pull the engine out of lean burn into the medium part of the MAP.

From a race point of view its great!!! I'm going to have full boost under 4000rpm easy.

From a FE point of view I might of just lost my lean burn light load window.

I starting to get very sick of this car. Our weather just turned also with this weeks high temps of only 25*F. Maybe I will gut the damn thing put the roll cage in it and turn it into a full time race car!!!
Just let it sit for a while, have enough drinks to wipe out your short term memory, take a vacation after the hangover, and get an alcohol induced attitude adjustment.

The folks here would like to see the finished product, with you standing next to it with a big $%^& eating grin on your face.

Or just tell us to shove it and do what you want. I hardly drink anymore, maybe 6 screw drivers in 6 months. The liquid type of course.

regards
mech
The Following User Says Thank You to user removed For This Useful Post:
pgfpro (11-11-2014)