View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 03:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
cowmeat
Master EcoModder

Princess Carriage - '20 Ford Explorer Limited

Silver - '22 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT w/tow pkg
Maverick Hybrids
90 day: 41.3 mpg (US)
*fixed*

My wife and I are looking for a fuel-efficient vehicle, and the *your car here* is the best one. We are in the process of *scamming*(Dan & Agniya Are *scamming*! - Home) and have been matched with a *potential sucker on Craigslist*, so we will be making several trips between Springfield, MO and Denver, CO between now and July. And I know that I will need to make a couple trips down to FL because my *fictitious* Dad’s health is starting to go, and I know of at least one trip to TX that I will need to do.
So with all our extra income going toward our *scamming* expenses, I am able to offer you $*lowball offer* for your used *your car here*, subject to an inspection at a local garage. It is not a low-ball offer, but rather what I am able to *reasonably scam*. I would be able to come up to *your town here* next week Tuesday or Wednesday (Nov 18/19) to inspect and *steal it*.
To give you more understanding on my offer, I have budgeted $*lowball budget* for a used *your car here*, to include any inspections, getting the car registered in MO, fuel expenses to pick up the car and a reserve to cover any minor repairs that may be needed. If you vehicle is in good condition, as you say in your post, then there should be little to no repairs needed. I would be happy to send you a check *from my account at the National Bank of Nigeria*, after the car is registered and any repairs made, for any remaining balance from my budget.

Last edited by cowmeat; 11-18-2014 at 03:25 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cowmeat For This Useful Post:
elhigh (11-20-2014), OBD1Kenobi (11-20-2014), pgfpro (11-20-2014)