View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 01:32 PM   #200 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesteel93 View Post
Very nice as usual! I actually got pretty lucky on the sound system when I bought my VX. One of the previous owner obviously went through it because it sounds really nice. Way better than the system in my SVO.

I'm still waiting for that kammback...
Hahaha! Thanks bro. Yeah, you and me both brother! The lack of rear-end aero, combined with me still running USDM front corner lights...Oh, the things that bug us about our cars! But hey, it's what keeps our projects driving along. ha...
As stated, I'll be rolling with a Donkey CRX rear end. So, the Kammback will be added when all of that stuff is added. Look for such additions at the onset of 2015. Just afterwhich, the car will go for paint to finish up the exterior. I'll be using nutserts and anodized washers/SS bolts to mount up the new aero, so paint will need to go on just after adding to protect against any rust that may ensue after adding the nutserts.

Carbon Fiber hydro-dipped wheel covers will go on about the same time as well.
"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX