View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 11:03 PM   #218 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Update 11/28: Stealth Exhaust + Red "H" Centercaps + Photoshoot

Hello all, thanks for all of the tire-talk. Good stuff. I took care of some exterior items today, and then did a photo shoot. This ugly exhaust tip has been killing me since day one.

There she is, all ugly and stuff...Like an eel trying to escape.

Eww...

Cut it down with a cut-off wheel, grinded it a bit, painted it with this stuff...

Fixed.

While I was at it, I jacked the car up, sprayed oven degreaser all over, hosed off, let it dry, then painted everything black with Walmart flat-back $.99 paint. Turned out...black.

I then took some OEM Milano Red touch-up paint that I had left over from O'Riley's, and used it to paint the "H"'s on the center caps of the VX wheels. Came out nice, I think. Give's it that "Type R" look, on a type-me budget.

I'll be back with a photo shoot post soon. I have to edit the pics. Red H's will be included therein.

Thanks for EcoTuning in!
"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX

Last edited by OG VX; 11-28-2014 at 11:10 PM..