View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 08:54 PM   #222 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by California98Civic View Post
I know the resolution hides some of the smaller flaws, but that's a pretty good looking car for certain. How has the ventilation tube been working for you?
Thanks so much. The R.A.M. has been holding up great and certainly served it's function through the summer and through early fall. It was particularly helpful in the cooler mornings, as I had no need to run the blower motor for all my morning commutes. In the warmer afternoon, it was not enough by itself. With the addition of the Walmart fan on my right, it was a great combo though. I retired the R.A.M. just before Halloween, capping it off (inside only) with one of these. The Super Slider 7/8" size (Walmart $1.29 for 4/pk) was a perfect fit to cap off the airflow. Since it's black, it also matches the interior well.

*Edit: I failed to mention that I had no problems with bugs/water/etc... making their way through the tube. That was not an issue, as speculated by some.
"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX

Last edited by OG VX; 11-30-2014 at 11:10 AM..