View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 09:09 PM   #24 (permalink)
spray2020
EcoModding Lurker

I didn't leave...

With a sponsored Mini Cooper full scale concept class, and other Art Center classes I have just been busy with things. Finally the term is coming to an end and I am wrapping up my presentation as to what I plan to do.

In terms of my paper bumper, here is a link to some photos of how that was done, I did this some years ago- but I still have the fiberglass molds:

///---\\\Bumper plug build with (P I C S!)///---\\\ - Page 20 - Club RSX Message Board

My current project build on my rsx dc5 are here- as you may see I am into that very japanese raw street circuit style- reverse stagger etc:

Spray2020: Kosei k1/Buddyclub P1's and body kit build - Club RSX Message Board

I actually have been reading every comment and thinking- also have been in contact with SEMA research to try and get some info as to what I am looking for.

I just want to pick the correct target market, from what you guys seem to be telling me (which I also believe) is that I need to target car buyers who buy cars not only for function- also for some status that they want to achieve. All of you guys seem to be more into doing things yourselves, saving money both of what is done to the car and how the car saves money for you. Here and there binge on the hobby to feel satisfied. A bit different then how some of us typical car enthusiasts do things with our projects. Personally for me I don't care much about saving fuel economy- I just like building wild parts haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to spray2020 For This Useful Post:
RedDevil (12-10-2014)