View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
dirtydave
Not bad for a machine

Maechunbu - Retired - '00 Kia Sephia 1.8I4 16VDOHC
Last 3: 45.28 mpg (US)

Slasher - '96 Chevy Corsica 2.2L 3speedauto
Duct Tape Aero Crew
Team Chevy
90 day: 34.76 mpg (US)
+ you have access to many many other free apps as well.

Im going to try this one soon.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...otrx.pro&hl=en

ecoTRX Pro Personalized MPG
FREE / $2.99

heh free today.....

Quote:
ecoTRX combines your engine data (available on 1996 and later OBD-II equipped vehicles) with GPS location data, NOAA weather data, and EPA vehicle data to provide personalized and context-aware MPG information during and after your trip. For example, ecoTRX Pro senses when you are driving in city conditions and can report both your MPG and average miles between stops. When ecoTRX Pro senses you are in highway conditions, it reports MPG and average highway speed,. ecoTRX Pro can also report total trip fuel price in both modes. ecoTRX Pro harnesses the Android Text To Speech (TTS) engine to deliver this personalized MPG information in an audio format to help keep your eyes on the road. ecoTRX Pro also lets you share and compare fuel economy information with other users of the EPA My MPG site. Reports delivered through the ecoTRX Pro app can provide more detailed fuel economy metrics that may be used in the future to help other consumers find MPG ratings which more closely match their conditions (i.e. similar A/C usage, mix, highway speeds, city miles per stop, and flat vs. hilly terrain).

The Following User Says Thank You to dirtydave For This Useful Post:
redpoint5 (12-11-2014)