View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 10:32 AM   #226 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Hello all, thanks for your continued support of my thread and overall progression as a Hypermiler. I am continually blown away by the support from this forum. In specific, of late, as I have been preparing for my first Hypermile speech, and have gathered a multitude of insight from my thread here.

No real updates to give on the car at this point. Thankfully, I came to a bit of a plateau-point just before cold weather hit here in NC last week. At this point, I've just been relaxing on the build and enjoying the car. It drives very smooth, even on the OEM shocks. Insulation is great. Very quite and enjoyable ride, especially with the addition of a fully-functioning audio system.

I'm excited to begin the next phase of this build. I'll be casting vision in a future post very soon. Until then, I'm just driving the heck out of this thing with a super-big smile on my face. Very blessed. Have a great weekend!
"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG VX For This Useful Post:
bluesteel93 (12-12-2014), user removed (12-20-2014)