View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #101 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiffzer View Post
Wow, I appreciate the response. Lately I've been extremely busy being a newlywed, looking for a new job, and working on my software / database development skills. While I read all the time, I never feel like I could contribute anything of value because of my lack of direct knowledge with building modifications. However, with three Geo Metros, I've been moderately active on the Geo Metro forums and I check here for modding inspirations. I've been able to maintain 55 MPG with my 1992 Geo Metro with minimal mods. Perhaps if I get the motivation to post some pictures of my projects, I'll do it one day! I still appreciate all the different projects out there. It makes me feel like I can do it too.
Well of course no judgement in quietly hanging out- but as I'm sure others will agree, we welcome whatever you have to add. I completely understand being busy! I find it much easier to be active on the go, and although it is a struggle, it is much better here than other forums (other than the Mustang forum I am on, they have an application which makes it a breeze).

Just thinking of all the stupid stuff I post, in ratio of value to pointless, I am sure you can contribute when you (and our other observers, no pressure!) would like to.

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.