View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 05:10 PM   #72 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Major Update (ehh, major post)

Just finished updating my fuel log. Last update was up until September, now updated from September 30th to now. Here are more updates on the diffuser and underbody build.

One side view while crawling underneath to get final measurements of diffuser.

Some diffuser inspiration while at the Porsche dealership (used Ferrari on lot).

Holes for points gates will be attached.

Finally, this should be the working video to submit this...not sure how to make it show up here, the internet made a mess up there…

http://youtu.be/ZfyLcWodEDs

Diffuser up close after completed build, pre gates.

Put in place.

Gates riveted in place.

This piece was recently removed. It vibrated under heavy load, I think may have been getting in the way, and I figured Ford would blame this piece for my transmission issue that has been around since day one.

It curled around the K member (I think), and two bolts from here held it in place.

I saved this image to my phone...

This one was pretty funny, too.

I had a spider in my house, too.

I would have shot it if it came after my fur children.

One of several images on my planning for foam side skirts.

Alright, the rest are just me mes and selfies with my cats and dogs...lol. While I am going through the last three months of images on my phone, anybody else play Clash of Clans?

My new lifetime average is 35.7 MPG. I am not certain on how great or effective my underbody will be, especially with tragically cold weather here, and the Mustang only used to go to the gym (boost that testosterone a bit!). I would appreciate any and all feedback

That is all for now, my internet friends!

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.