View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 03:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
IMI4tth3w
EcoModding Lurker

Rally Racer - '94 Honda Civic VX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa8907 View Post
I have mixed emotions about gas being cheap. I'm glad I am saving money with lower prices, but I have a personal hatred for lifted trucks, which we're certainly going to see more of.

I know that these prices won't last, there will be an emergency or some political action that will make prices jump back to the mid $3 range.
i drive a lifted tahoe and a civic vx (unmodded and well maintained). come at me bro.

lifted trucks get a lot of bad rep, and i 10000% understand why. most of what i've done to my truck was when i was 18-23. Now that i'm 25, i'd much rather be driving a stock tahoe than a lifted one. i also drive it like a grandma, only hit 70 on the highway when its downhill. averages about 15-16 on the highway which isn't bad for what it is. bad drivers come in all sizes and forms, as well as makes and models. but yes it is worse when that bad driver is behind the wheel of a massive steel tank LOL

only thing these cheap gas prices are gonna do is put a lot of f250's for sale very cheap. Also all those oil guys who were spending butt loads of money and fueling the economy, thats gonna stop. And i can guarantee the ~$50-$100 a month people are gonna save with these gas prices will not be doing much.

these cheap gas prices are not a good thing. but i don't have to tell you guys. it negatively affects the fuel sipping community as well. but just like last time, these cheap gas prices wont last long.
The Following User Says Thank You to IMI4tth3w For This Useful Post:
Striker2237 (01-01-2015)