View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 07:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I got the screw!

This is a tool they sold in a five-pack at my grocery store. I saw it in the tiny hardware section, but it was obviously not supposed to be there. I wanted to try acetone first and did not know how much the package was. I found it on the bottom shelf of a small "As seen on TV" display. When I opened it, I worried that the smallest bit was too small, but this is a larger screw than most of the laptop screws. It worked just enough for me to barely grab the head with pliers and start rotating. As you can see, it drilled out the entire head, but it worked!

My ex complained that she lost time from her externship and work. Ha! She blocked me on Facebook! That is hilarious since she harassed me and I ignored her!

I was just checking because she was supposed to start working as a dental assistant in January. I imagine that she would have blamed me had she somehow been able to graduate.

It is a bit frustrating that I missed work in order to be ordered to pay a large sum of money, but I sure hope that today is busier than yesterday, even though every Tuesday has been worse than the preceding Monday! However, last Monday was one of our best days ever!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Laptop screw 590.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	16892