View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 11:25 AM   #149 (permalink)
Xusn96
Raggamuffin

Vector - '07 Honda Civic EX
90 day: 41.48 mpg (US)
1984 Chevy Chevette 1.8L Diesel(Isuzu) EPA(old) 48 city 60 hwy

If only I had the cash to gamble on this apparent gem...

Chevrolet Other Diesel Hatchback | eBay

Quote:
I have up for sale a very rare 1984 Diesel Chevrolet Chevette, YES I SAID DIESEL !!!! Be the first on your block to own one, your not going to the local car lot to find you one these babies. But I have the one just for you. This Chevette was found sitting in a garage for the past 10 years, just waiting to be set free. We changed the oil and all the fluids, put a new battery in it and she came to life. The tires are good, body is nice, the interior is sweet. The car runs great, drives nice, gets 60 miles to the gallon on the highway and 45 plus in town. The car has a Isuzu engine, 5 speed manual transmission with 88,960 miles it. This is a really cool car but my friend has no time to enjoy it, he works 7 days a week and the car just sits so he can pay insurance and storage on a car that should be driven and enjoyed. This car gets looks every where you go in it. THE ONLY THING IT NEEDS IS A NEW OWNER WHO WILL DRIVE AND ENJOY IT. The bad : On the passenger door there is some damage a dent and paint peeling other than that the car only has some chips and door dings on it.

Last edited by Xusn96; 05-26-2015 at 02:08 PM..