View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 07:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
Furry Furfag

Winsight - '00 Honda Insight
90 day: 56.69 mpg (US)

Miaderp - '95 Mazda Miata
90 day: 28.53 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Lol, c'mon Balto! I probably won't ghetto it up like Black Widow, but you know better than to think I'm not gonna mod this one up!

First up is creating my injector kill and the clutch and regen switch wiring. At the same time I need to get Daox to make me another shift knob, and incorporate the same three buttons from the first one. This was the handiest of all my mods on Turtle and a must-have on the new one.

After that, I'll deal with moving the solar panel off the hood and onto the back window (or maybe onto the sunscreen since I'll put on the sunroof every day with a snap plug connection?), and at that point I'll need a small hood scoop to cover up the hole under it. I'm thinking gloss black hood scoop, non-functional to match the rest of the maroon & black on the car. Not positive about that one yet.

I haven't thought it out past that, gonna take the modding slow and calculated this time
I didn't say mod, NOOB. I said ghetto :P. A kill/regen/clutch switch isn't ghetto, making underbelly panels out of yellow material from a farmer is xD.