View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 03:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
ShaneRoss37
EcoModding Lurker

Work Truck - '15 RAM 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman

Juke - '15 Nissan Juke
Quote:
You need the truck, but do you need ALL of its abilities or just a bed to keep stuff? Warm air intake would help MPG but would hurt power which is bad if you tow a lot and have hills to deal with. Lowering would help aero but might limit how much tongue or bed weight the truck can handle.
I need the truck for the bed and cab. I never tow and rarely have too much weight in the back. But I do need easy access to the box and sometimes my truck is crammed in tight spots that aero bits hanging off the end could be the difference of fitting somewhere or not.

Quote:
I just noticed your location - I bought Firefly #1 from a guy near Ingersoll
Yup, they were built about five minutes from my house, same with sidekicks/trackers and now equinox/terrain. My wife used to go all over north America doing quality control for GM and other companies up until 3 months ago. Let me tell you... never buy a GM product lol.... terrifying stuff. Sucks Ingersoll always gets the worst GM products.

My truck came with LT tires that weigh over 50lbs each so once they are done I can put on some LRR SUV tires that should only weight about 35-40lbs.