View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 11:00 PM   #1746 (permalink)
thingstodo
Master EcoModder

Ford Prefect - '18 Ford F150 XLT XTR

Tess - '22 Tesla Y LR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPaulHolmes View Post
Yes I was using a pickit 3. I programmed that board probably 9 billion times! No exaggeration either! haha
Still no PICkit 3

Am I being a complete wimp to ask for a picture on how the ICSP on the PICkit 3 looks when connected correctly (since I am good at installing stuff backward)?

Quote:
I'm almost done with a new power board that will use TO-247 IGBTs. I'm hoping for a 100kW AC controller for $300 in parts. I also made a new current sensor board that mounts to the power board with maybe 1/8" standoffs. It uses 3 IGBTs per high and low side (so 6 per phase). They have some remarkable TO-247 plus igbts that can do 80-100amp continuous now. Also, it uses a fairly small 450v 800uF ring capacitor that just bolts right to the power board, so you don't have to cut out any copper sheets and bend them. I hope it works!
AWESOME!

Even if it may mean that mean you are not planning a bunch of this one when I get it tested.

If you are signing up beta testers, count me in (even though Astro beat me to it). By the time I get this controller tested, I will be OK at it and it should take me *MUCH* less time on the setup part.