View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 04:40 AM   #25 (permalink)
atomicradish
EcoModding Apprentice

6th Gen Coupe - '02 Honda Accord EX 4 cyl
90 day: 28.01 mpg (US)

Zombie Accord - '98 Honda Accord EX
90 day: 24.71 mpg (US)

Ol' Red - '96 Ford F-150 XL
90 day: 14.43 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg03 View Post
I am, erm, what you would call 'lanky'. About 6'1" and 125#. I assume that it must make a fair bit of difference, seeing as my car loses all hill-climbing ability as soon as a passenger gets in.
Are you serious?

I am 6'1" and I weigh 140 lbs. My friends have described me as "the skinniest person alive", "one step away from auschwitz", and "thinspiration". I've also been accused many times of having an eating disorder.

My weight usually follows my growth patterns. I haven't grown significantly in several years, so I have stayed about the same. I gained about 5 lbs in my first year in college, but it was because my ribs were starting to show. Sick, huh?

Man, I couldn't imagine being 125 lbs. I went through a stage in my life at the beginning of my college days where I would eat one meal every 2 to 3 days. I was in severe depression and didn't have motivation to even get out of bed. I was in that phase for about a month, and even after that I still weighed 133 lbs.

With all that said, I am still not above ecomodding myself. I am not a particularly healthy eater. When I have a snack, I always grab something that is either really sweet or really salty. I also drink a lot of Mountain Dew, which has given me some health problems in the past (I used to drink at least 3 liters of it a day). I don't drink as much of it now, but I still feel much more lethargic than when I drank only water. I also notice that I get upset stomach and indigestion more frequently than I used to.

I have also picked up smoking. I only smoke on the weekends (less than 10 cigarettes in a given week) but still every cancer stick is one closer to putting me in the grave. I just smoked up my last pack, so I can no longer say that I'm "throwing money away" by not finishing up the pack.