View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 01:23 PM   #300 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback! I did some more work yesterday, but didn't make as much progress as I had hoped. Family has been fighting through a nasty stomach bug

I spent a bit more time indoors as a result, but did end up ordering some much needed parts:

- Full exterior LED upgrade. Every bulb, including for the OEM fogs. I'll type up a full how-to and review w/ pics once all arrives.
- Picked up some paint for the rear end aero panels. Going with Duplicolor Trim Paint
- Picked up the parts to make DIY rivet-nut installer.
- New JVC KD-LH910 headunit faceplate. My display stopped working. I'm HOPING that's all it is. I love this radio.

Also hunting down a bass tube locally. Thinking ahead to the trunk area. I'll be doing a false floor, with a sub, and compartments/holders for groceries, oil, jack, tools, coolant, etc..

As far as rear-end aero work, I did manage (after three attempts) to cut a grill block with fitment that I could settle for.

Need to finish the fog covers tonight. However, I'm struggling here.

HOW DO I CUT THE SMALL 3" HOLES (OVALS) FOR THE FOGS ON MY COVERS?

I have a Dremel, and metal cut-off discs. But I'm struggling here. I have some ideas, but AM TAKING IDEAS. HELP!
"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX

Last edited by OG VX; 03-16-2015 at 01:55 PM..