View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 05:30 AM   #87 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

Banned? Attitude change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejaaa View Post
RLN, i feel it's only a matter of time before you get banned. change your attitude. like has been said, show proof, not hot air.
can't wait for the words of wisdom for me now because i know you will say something.
My attitude is to speak about topics I have an understanding of and some experience in. This is clearly reflected in my posts. I simply ask that others do the same. Many on this forum do not. Blindly criticizing without an understanding of the topic simply adds noise and confusion.

I have simply stated the possibility of HHO devices having some beneficial effect under the right set of conditions. Combustion theory supports this possibility.

Proof? As I have mentioned, I have done some passing work with HHO devices and the results are not dramatic. Tank to tank testing will not be sufficiently accurate to be useful. To pass the Sagan Test, without the advantage of an EPA certified testing lab, will require some clever work to be considered convincing. I have a testing protocol that should be sufficient. But, life gets in the way. Time will tell when the work progresses sufficiently to produce some results.
The Following User Says Thank You to RustyLugNut For This Useful Post:
pgfpro (04-12-2015)