View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 08:51 AM   #127 (permalink)
tasdrouille
Master EcoModder

The Guzzler - '08 Hyundai Elantra GL
90 day: 33.12 mpg (US)

Got Soul? - '11 Kia Soul 2U
Hi Sergei,

I'm glad you joined the discussion. The informaion in the forum is a bit spread out, but if you digg a bit in the aero forum you will find that there are some well written posts on aerodynamics, and we have a few very knowledgeable folks too.

That being said, I would be very interested, along with many others I'm sure, to read an aero without math blog run by you.

Would you happen to have experience with road vehicles areodynamics? It might be nice to start a new thread where people could ask questions. I know there are some people very interested in aerodynamics here which would enjoy reading your take on some specific aspects of road vehicles aerodynamics. I know I am

I complied a list of papers (research, SAE and others) I read and found to contain useful information in regards to fuel economy, in a sticky post in the general efficiency forum which contains some papers dealing with aerodynamics. Those papers however are just what I was able to find freely available on the Internet. If you know of other aero papers freely available (research papers preferred) that could apply to road vehicules, I would very much like to read them.

www.HyperKilometreur.com - Quand chaque goutte compte...