View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 02:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
RedDevil
Master EcoWalker

Red Devil - '11 Honda Insight Elegance
Team Honda
90 day: 49.01 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,454 Posts
Conduct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycle View Post
Yeah, freedom of speech applies to all... so who gave you the authority to question why he's posting?
Seems someone owes someone an apology for being too dense to understand what someone was talking about, instead lashing out and driving away an innovative thinker from the forum.

Of course, Peter not only showed you the graph of fuel burn rate per degree, he also did the math for you to show you why fuel molecules can condense... and you still didn't get it. So I expect you'll try kicking like a mule again.
Hey! Do I need to be authorized to ask that? I guess not.
There was enough in his posts that was clearly untrue, as I've shown with the links to neutral info on that subject.

Instead of addressing that matter he got nasty.
As a fellow Dutchman I felt ashamed for his behaviour. Call it national pride, I thought he should have introduced himself at the very least.
Maybe my asking for who he was sounded terse, but it was not an insult by any means.

Then again, he did not come round to introduce himself.
He just sent me a short PM asking how to get rid of the ecomodder mail notifications (I PM-ed him back explaining how to do that) and then he posted his last reply, threatening to leave and all.

But according to you I need to apologize, am too dense to understand what Peterrr wrote (even though a lot of that was clearly wrong) and kick like a mule, chasing innovative thinkers away.

Well then, this forum has a mechanism to punish trolls like me.
Click on the small triangle on the left and report my post, describe why you think my post breaks forum etiquette and the moderators will send me a warning or even ban me.

As for now, I will not apologize.
In my eyes Peterrr's conduct was unacceptable even if he were an innovative thinker.
His decision to stop posting was his own, and probably best for all.

For confirmation go to people just like you.
For education go to people unlike yourself.

Last edited by RedDevil; 04-14-2015 at 03:07 AM..