View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 03:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
Cycle
EcoModding Lurker

Wow, LOL... a quick post-hump and two posts... but you're not defensive about having driven off someone from the forum, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Hey! Do I need to be authorized to ask that? I guess not.
Unless you're a moderator or admin, you do not have the right to question why someone is here. Who died and made you king?

Quote:
There was enough in his posts that was clearly untrue, as I've shown with the links to neutral info on that subject.
And he backed up his data with corroborable data from third parties and with math that obviously escaped you.

Quote:
Instead of addressing that matter he got nasty.
Where, exactly, was that? I read the entire thread... the nastiest he got was telling you to "read it and weep" in providing you with the fuel burn per crankshaft degree chart... which obviously escaped you.

Quote:
As a fellow Dutchman I felt ashamed for his behaviour.
Yet you feel no shame for you own. LOL

Quote:
Call it national pride, I thought he should have introduced himself at the very least.
Why? Does your knowing him make the pertinent, informative and accurate data he provided any more relevant?

Quote:
Maybe my asking for who he was sounded terse, but it was not an insult by any means.
No, but your asking "Who are you, why are you posting here?" most certainly was, by any stretch of common civility. And the fact that you're here, post-humping in mere minutes while getting defensive in not one, but two replies shows you know that to be a fact.

Quote:
Then again, he did not come round to introduce himself.
Nor have I. Should I vacate the premises, as well? Do the admins and moderators know you've taken it upon yourself to run off anyone not following your rules?

Quote:
He just sent me a short PM asking how to get rid of the ecomodder mail notifications (I PM-ed him back explaining how to do that) and then he posted his last reply, threatening to leave and all.

But according to you I need to apologize, am too dense to understand what Peterrr wrote (even though a lot of that was clearly wrong) and kick like a mule, chasing innovative thinkers away.
Which part of the math that he provided, exactly, is incorrect? Which part of that third-party provided chart is incorrect? Which part of fuel can condense on the cylinder head (which is part of the reason for the design of wedge-shaped heads, after all) is incorrect?

Quote:
Well then, this forum has a mechanism to punish trolls like me.
Click on the small triangle on the left and report my post, describe why you think my post breaks forum etiquette and the moderators will send me a warning or even ban me.
No, I think I'll just beat you about the head and shoulders for a while longer with facts, truth and reality... you apparently require a stronger dose. LOL

Quote:
As for now, I will not apologize.
In my eyes Peterrr's conduct was unacceptable even if he were an innovative thinker.
His decision to stop posting was his own, and probably best for all.
And yet, you see no problem with imposing your rules upon others, despite your not being an admin or moderator. Hypocrisy, thy name is RedDevil. LOL

I especially like this, your quote:
Quote:
"As for now, in a moving application like a car, there is no effective way to use exhaust heat except for heating the cabin area with an air cooled engine."
Ummm, how about:
Heat the water to just below its in-cylinder latent heat of vaporization at the appropriate pressure such that it condenses first as cylinder pressure rises, thus coating the cylinder wall above the top ring and the head with water, thus blocking the fuel from coating those surfaces and blowing that unburnt fuel back into the flame front as quickly as possible when that water, being so close to its latent heat of vaporization temperature, reflashes to steam as the flame front passes, thereby improving efficiency by not using as much in-cylinder heat to cause said water flashing, and thereby maximizing the amount of water injected thus adding to cylinder pressure and thus engine power?

Think you can suss all that out? LOL

Last edited by Cycle; 04-14-2015 at 03:36 AM..