View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 04:00 PM   #346 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltothewolf View Post
Hey OG, there is a company that makes an attachment for spray cans for spray painting things, that essentially turns the can into a spray gun. Trigger and all. It's extremely nice and convenient. I don't recall the company name, but I have one at home and will get it for you later on today. It's only like 7$.

Found it, tbh it's cheaply made, but I went through 6 cans and it till isn't broken. It should attach to any spray paint can. Don't delay. I know you have 7$.
https://www.dipyourcar.com/Spray-Trigger.html
Hey, meant to respond to this one Baltothewolf, my bad.

I actually tried something similar from WalMart years ago. Long story short, thing dropped the can right atop of my (wet) project. Went into the trash can 2 miliseconds later, ha! Of course, that WAS the WalMart version. I shouldn't talk though. WalMart has sponsored half of my project...

Seriously though, how well does this one grip the can?
"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX