View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 05:11 PM   #1825 (permalink)
thingstodo
Master EcoModder

Ford Prefect - '18 Ford F150 XLT XTR

Tess - '22 Tesla Y LR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPaulHolmes View Post
.. I had mentioned it to like one person, and a few minutes later, we got a call from someone in Phoenix ready to drive 1100 miles to pick us up. But before I could agree, a guy got us the $31 plane tickets. Then 3 families were fighting over who could pick us up at the airport. LOL. Then Sabrina's family felt really bad about it (I mean, I'm the only white guy out of maybe 120 black people at the funeral), and I was the only one robbed in the hood. Coincidence? Hahaha. So they all gave us some money too.
So you are OK and happy to have survived!

Can you still pay the bills, buy food and diapers, etc, while replacing the stuff that was stolen (besides the car) or would a paypal infusion *REALLY* help?

Quote:
We are just going to save for a while and will find a nice used car.
Trying to get errands and stuff done without wheels sucks, but knowing you I'm sure you have enough friends in the area that you will manage that part.

Quote:
And it's easier to redo things when it has already been designed before. So the PCB stuff isn't such a big deal to lose. and software? No problem. That's my fav part anyway.
Were the PCB files emailed to the board manufacturer .. or did you just send the gerber files? It would be nice if you could recover at least the general layout, if not the details ...

Last edited by thingstodo; 04-29-2015 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: correct spelling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thingstodo For This Useful Post:
Astro (04-30-2015), MPaulHolmes (04-29-2015)