View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 10:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Other Andy
EcoModding Apprentice

To Be Determined (Too-be) - '15 Chevrolet Malibu LS Eco
90 day: 35.41 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDiesel View Post
Post a video of when you really do eat your hat.
Hmm. I'll have to decide which of these I dislike the most. Many choices...
Quote:
You seem to have upgraded quite nicely in the fuel economy department. Your Cobalt is looking good!
Thank you. Yeah, I'm guessing this one is going to require very little effort to beat EPA estimates too. Though it's peppier than Norm was, so I've found it hard to keep my foot out of it

Quote:
What mods do you have planned?
I'll find a place to stick my scanguage, and put an ecomodder sticker on it. That's it for now. I have a short warranty, and I'll use this period to see what it can do for fuel economy stock.

Plus, Chevrolet seems to have done a good job with it in terms of fe. There's not much grille for me to cover, and the hubcaps can't be all that bad as they used them on the XFE. The mudflaps may get trimmed eventually.

Does anyone know if the wing on the trunklid is detrimental to these?

I may look into aftermarket tail lights, as the passenger side is cracked. I'll probably just pull one from a junkyard though. I'm always happy for an excuse to roam a junkyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME_Andy View Post
That's a good-looking car. Should've gotten the manual though! You would pick it up fast.
Thanks! Truth be told I probably would pick it up quick, but I didn't feel comfortable attempting to test drive a stick shift car. Maybe I'm just a wimp (probably).

Last edited by The Other Andy; 05-10-2015 at 10:23 AM..