View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Yaristock
Yaris What????

Yari - '07 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Tell me I'm not an ass.

Here is the email I sent to Dell, It explains my problem. I feel like I have been an ass, but I also feel ripped off. Consul me please.

I recently contact support via chat. I would email this to customer support, but am still unable to get my customer number or account number. When I purchased this laptop under a year ago I felt I made a great purchase. A sleek beautiful laptop to replace my quickly aging Everex. I made the purchase just shy of $1500. Now not yet a year later; it has been cripple to a desktop. because of sub-par choice in battery. I feel I have been dupped. I had lost all hope in companies that sold computers that ran Windows. I vowed to only buy Apple when I ran across the M1330. I was warned by more than 3 people not to purchase Dell, but went ahead anyways. Now I do regret my purchase. I should have went with Apple and hoped for a better machine for the same price. I would have gladly paid their premium price for a laptop whose life expectancy is not 1yr. I will not be referring Dell to anyone who wishes to purchase a computer nor will I tell them to get a Compaq/Hp; my only reference will be to Apple. I have had nothing, but consistent problems(bad motherboard, failure of the touch mouse, battery life), and my next purchase will be an Apple. Thank you for reading my email.