View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
20CiviC02Si
EcoModding Lurker

Budget Minded Eco Modder

Hello everyone,

I am new here, and currently attempting to build the highest mpg car possible on a budget. I purchased a 1993 Civic EX Couple for $350, which came with a JDM D15B VTEC-E Engine in it already paired to an S40 VX transmission. I am hoping to achieve 50+ MPG out of the car, however I have ran into a few snags. That being that I do not have the correct engine harness for the motor to run the 5 wire o2 sensor required for the lean-burn function.

If anyone happens to have one laying around please contact me!

However when i'm not trying to build an MPG monster i race wheel to wheel in NASA Honda Challenge here in the Midwest. Currently in the midst of building a new car that should be the one to beat this year. I am also a licensed instructor through NASA as well as a Professional Instructor for Xtreme Xperience based out of Chicago, IL. So everyone month i get to hop into cars i'll never be able to afford like the Lamborghini Huracan, which is F*CKING FAST!!!!

All in all i love cars and i love building cars. Just having troubles finding the parts for an affordable price! Please feel free to hit me up anytime!

Last edited by 20CiviC02Si; 05-19-2015 at 02:32 PM..