View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 04:02 PM   #52 (permalink)
Sneakybassturd69
EcoModding Lurker

I had a crx hf 1989 and I love it but I sold it to help pay for college , I got it for 500 threw some rattle paint on it and sold it for 1000. The rabbit has the perfect storage for my life style, I am sum what a farmer I breed rabbits to sell the meat, I have 30 females I breed and at any given time I have 100-250 rabbits to butcher, the truck is perfect for hauling feed and a few bails of alpha, I like driving rare cars you don t see, I have only seen one rabbit truck on the road in my life and the truck hauls tools good when I go fix friends cars. My daily right now is a 1989 Lincoln town car signature series special editon with white leather interior candy Apple paint huge stereo system I am selling the car to fund the rabbit project and a guy put a deposit on it for 100 bucks and for three weekend s in a row he has not showed up to get it so I am thinking I have to sell it to some else. But another thing about the rabbit is I got a hundred furs in the freezer to do a full rabbit fur interior I think it will look pretty sexy.