View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 10:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
deejaaa
Not banned yet

getto - '02 Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDI
90 day: 53.82 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
.....Can I bypass the wireless setup and run a wire from the fuse box to the shutters?..........
I read all over the whole page, watched video and saw nowhere that mentioned wireless.
there is this:
"Removable timer module for easy programming and battery installation"
is yours diff than the one linked?
one review:
"It works, and the best of all, it is amazing platform to make your own mods! Just get this, and an arduino, and you can connect it to a smarthome!"
another:
"I don't have one of these but believe it's a great idea and wanted to expand on the whole concept. First, as far as I've seen there's this one and the Activent; both do the same thing with the exception of the Activent having a remote control. However, it’s much more expensive at $60 per vent...."
finally:
"This thing is pretty awesome. Either standalone (you can set times it opens and closes) or working with an arduino A/C controller project. Very hackable if you're into that. If not, it's a great standalone product too!"