Thread: 2005 Focus ZX4
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 02:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
ECO-AKJ
Focused on MPG

Marinator - '06 Mercury Mariner Premier
90 day: 10.61 mpg (US)

SILVER BULLET - '19 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN GT
90 day: 19.6 mpg (US)

Myrtle - Wife's JKU - '12 Jeep JK Unlimited Sport
90 day: 15.7 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanspif View Post
Do you know how far out/in your toe is set now? I'm thinking a should get my car aligned just to see where it's at and if there is room for improvement but don't want to spend the money since my tires are wearing evenly and the car tracks straight.
I don't know as of yet, I haven't spent the money on the alignment, even though I get things done at cost as I work at a Ford dealership, I am still a cheapskate, my car drives straight but I have a loose inner tie rod, I also work at NAPA and even at my pricing I still haven't bought the part to replace it because I have other priorities that require the money first, I run a rental house and a farm house and about 100 acres of farm land including the 7 days a week I work in the parts business of the automotive industry, unfortunately I have to travel about a quarter of a mile of dirt road and the paved roads around it for about 3 miles aren't much smoother, so therefore, the bad tie rod end is a major annoyance, in due time I should be able to get that fixed.

Staying Focus'd on MPG