View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 05:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
ThePrudentNinja
EcoModding Lurker

Red Bean - '01 Chevrolet Metro
90 day: 34.44 mpg (US)
Smile New to the forum, not new to saving fuel

Greetings,

My name is Mark but since so many like to use "Ninja" in some form of nickname for me, you can call me the Prudent Ninja (or Mark lol).

I'm cheap. I don't like spending money when I don't have to. This has led me to alter my driving habits to save fuel. This has also led to many other things I do to save money (lol no need to discuss those here I presume, you can check my blog if truly interested). I'm always up for saving more money when I can. I just purchased a 2001 Chevy Metro (that I nicknamed Red Bean). I was planning on getting my 1989 Honda Civic running but due to the high miles and skimpy repair history, I haven't put much into it. Then recently found a great deal on a Metro. It's a great improvement to my "previous vehicle" (a V8 carbureted van I nicknamed the Rolling Turd due to its color, got a whopping 12mpg).

I've known about this forum for a number of years but never got around to registering till today. I'm hoping this forum can be useful to me and hoping I can be useful to it.