View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 10:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
ThePrudentNinja
EcoModding Lurker

Red Bean - '01 Chevrolet Metro
90 day: 34.44 mpg (US)
Oh boy, a lot of questions lol. Well, the odometer reading is right around 132,000 miles. No idea the fuel economy yet. Can't get it on the road till next week since the DMV decided to be closed on Friday despite it NOT being a holiday (Saturday is).

As for cheap, I'll try to keep that in mind. I named my blog using "prudent" as it sounds nicer than "cheap *******" lol.

The biggest two features of the van I miss are being able to haul just about anything in the back and towing. When I moved this last time (to my new place around a year ago) I moved everything I owned in two trips with the van. If I had to do such with the Metro, it could easily take several trips lol. I still technically have the van, but it needs around $2000 in work done to it just to get it back on the road with another $1000 in repairs to keep it on the road. Still debating what to do with it. Could scrap it for a couple hundred dollars. Could just fix it so I can have something to haul things with when needed. Could do something crazy like turn it into an RV (after fixing it of course lol).

Kind greetings from you all and kind greetings to you all as well.