View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 05:46 AM   #418 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrmouseyd15b View Post
I've been stuck in real life for a while, not much ecomodding.
Glad to see you're still making cool things happen with your vx, bro. Nice and clean, as usual!

Thanks,
Victor
Whats up friend! I figured life must have had you by the horns. Hope all is well. I changed my phone number out about a month ago. Going to AT&T hopefully today to finally transfer over my contacts. I'll text you my new number asap. Thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDiesel View Post
Looks great OG! Can't wait to see what they do for your fuel economy.

A benefit that you may happen upon is better cooling. If the engine bay air can escape out by the axles, then your new fenders should "pull" this air more efficiently, perhaps to the point that you can completely block the grill.
Man, those are some cool thoughts about pulling air out of the engine bay. I never even thought about that. Very cool! I suppose time will tell.

Xlist, tuft testing: agreed 100%. Now, whether I have the time and patience to do said tuft testing....well, that may be another story, ha!

I'm up early to get work done today. Hoping to get the fenders back on the car, and modify/cut the OEM fender liners to work with the new cut out design. I'll update accordingly.
"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX

The Following User Says Thank You to OG VX For This Useful Post:
vrmouseyd15b (07-10-2015)