View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 09:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: perth western australia
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
what r those wheel shrouds called?

u can do a google image search for "suzuki hatch" to see what it looks like..
circa 1983, its electric with the aerodynamics of a brick..
i put a flat piece of masonite under the body from the front to the back to make it flat and smooth to improve aero

next step is to put those wheel wheel shroud things that cover the back wheels that everyone here does
i wanted to know what they are called so i can search for them easier and i also wanted to know how people attached them in such a way that you can change the tyre if need be

  Reply With Quote