View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 10:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Every day this week, I have woken up too early, and then it takes me an excruciatingly long time time to fall asleep. With this day and age, I always want to check if I missed anything: Text and Facebook messages, e-mail, and updates here.

These forums are less active than I would like. Why isn't there more ecomodding?!

People do not talk to me much...

Even if I just go to the bathroom and climb back into bed immediately, it takes me too long to fall asleep, and then I end up waking up eleven or twelve hours after I originally went to bed, although I know that I am definitely not sleeping that much.

If I had a full day ahead of me, I felt that I would just stay up and deal with it. Well, I am doing that now. I was trying to get out the door around seven, it is already 94°, with 32% humidity! However, I was reviewing my Mass versus Acceleration thread, trying to figure out what I have forgotten. At one point I posted:
Quote:
I really think that people arbitrarily form opinions because they want to have them and they defend them because they want to be right.
I also think that people try to find faults in others to feel comparatively better about themselves.