View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 11:38 AM   #1139 (permalink)
niky
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Can you post? All I have found is the open top trike. I like it, but I need a roof

Around or under $2k:

Passenger Tricycle 250cc - Buy 250cc Passenger Car,250cc Motorized Tricycles,Motorised Car Product on Alibaba.com

Kd-t007 250cc Small Three Wheel Cheap Cars - Buy Cheap Cars,Cheap Cars Price,Cheap Cars Manufacturer Product on Alibaba.com

And here's a 600cc one for under $4k. (Of course, you'll have to add import tax and all that)...

600cc Three Wheel Motorcycle With Car Design Best Finishing - Buy Three Wheel Motorcycle Product on Alibaba.com

Basically, these are built around Daewoo Matiz body shells, with a single front wheel and a 250cc thumper (or, in the case of the last one, a 600cc engine) powering a live rear axle.

Don't expect AC... though you do get a blower.

Cornering in these things is... interesting. You'll try turning at speed (speed here defined as 30 mph) maybe once, and then never want to try it again. Top speed for the 250cc units is around 80 km/h.

-

There are electric units, as well... the ones that formed the basis of the Xap Zebra. God knows what they did in the US to quadruple the price of those turkeys...