View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 12:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
kafer65
Tinkerer

Silver - '15 Mazda CX-5 Sport
Team Mazda
90 day: 37.23 mpg (US)
We're all nuanced so that we can compare and contrast ourselves to one another. River rocks get their rough edges smoothed by the one next to them so to speak. Iron sharpens iron and so on. OTOH the "contentious woman" who creates contradiction, debate or insult from a sense that they themselves have been insulted and habitually looking to pay that forward are a rough edge to be sure! I can be like that sometimes and I think you may see that theme to varying degrees in many people. I think you're handling it as well as can be expected with an acquaintance you don't have any investment in. Hopefully, she will become self aware of how intense it is and self correct. I can tell you I don't like being contracted and have to curb my anger which is my habitual response to that stimuli and try to see if there is any truth to the assertions. Otherwise, its advisable to avoid any unnecessary interactions with such a person. Can I get a witness?

Mirror deletes, 80% grill blocks, wheel covers, 50 psi tires = 6% better MPG avg. over a year. Wheel skirts overcoming ethanol winter fuel mpg losses and more!
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...ead-30641.html