View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
drrbc
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
I am sorry that did not go as well as you hoped, your bit of dialogue gave me a chuckle, though.

I tried getting my ex-girlfriend to help me with some things and I never understood why it was so difficult. One time I was just fixing my laptop on my bedroom floor, not knowing where else to work on it. I had dozens of screws organized according where they had been in the car, and then she walked right between me and my computer parts, dragging her feet, kicking my screws all over. I yelled at her, she acted hurt, asked why I was doing that on the floor anyway, and then said "All of the screws are still there. You did not lose any!"
"You could not possibly know that!"

I broke up with her. She called the police and sued me.

Good times.
Dude, thanks for the reply. I got a new Bushnell ET 6-24X50 (it was an "OMG" type bargain) for a BAR .308 that I need to mount. And believe it or not, I JUST NOW put my gun vise on "her" kitchen table (it's too hot to work in the garage) when she came home from shopping with a girlfriend.

So I put the vise back up in the garage. She's going out of town in a few days anyway, and after your post I thought maybe its best I not risk things. Well, at least with anything of that caliber.

And the little "Thanks" button only lets me thank you once and your reply definitely deserves at least a couple with maybe a "thumbs up" or two. Just wanted to let you know.
The Following User Says Thank You to drrbc For This Useful Post:
Xist (09-09-2015)