View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 12:23 PM   #147 (permalink)
Longsnowsm
EcoModding Lurker

Peaty - '03 Honda Insight

Jimmy - '07 GMC Canyon 2wd, Extended Cab, SL
I have to agree your Insight is one of the finest examples I have seen. It is a beutiful car! If a set of these mirrors is made and is for sale then count me in for a set! I haven't done any mods to my Insight, just try to keep the loose nut between the driver seat and the controls tightened. It is my go to for my daily driving tasks and I love it.

Only complaint I have had over the years are the batteries issues. My car is on it's 4th hybrid battery(one from the factory, one the original owner had replaced under warranty, one I had replaced under warranty, and a new battery out of my pocket earlier this year). So the battery tech is clearly the weak link from my perspective. Overall the 2 seater hatchback is perfect for day to day errands, commuting, and basic tasks and I am overall pretty happy with it.

Better yet, on the mirrors I would love to have a set made for my truck too! So if that is possible I would be glad to help prototype a set for the Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon and would be glad to chip in to help cover the costs to develop such a thing. :-)

Last edited by Longsnowsm; 08-20-2015 at 12:38 PM..