View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 12:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
larrybuck
Master EcoModder

to be kind...she was trying quickly to remove the air drag roof racks!

I agree that generally women are just interested in other people, not things.

But such an incredible gap...they can pick up on the slightest change in voice tone, read body language like a book, watching how your feet are pointed to see if you're interested in a girlfriend sitting next to them....etc.... but like mentioned before, crude jerking while driving, no subtle heater/air controls. If I lower a car window, I try to match the 2 sides for even flow. In a stronger headwind, I will slow down to save fuel and oil. I will read what direction the grass and tree tops, where they are blowing. most of all reading to avoid manhole covers, or any hole, crack, crease in the pavement that might hurt my car. Over kill perhaps, but in over 7 years, never have needed a front end alignment!
What really gets me from e harmony? I've learned that most woman check out the condition of a man's shoe!!!! That seems of course VERY silly to me!
06 Chev MonteC JG#24tribute car 30mpg 00 Honda Insight 63MPG 98 Buick Park Ave3.8 33MPG 89 Toyota Corolla wag 53MPG so far 81 VW Rabbit diesel pu 50MPG+ 80 Mercedes 240D stick 30-ish 90 vette 6-speed,29ish 07 Honda ST1300 55MPG 83 Honda 650 GL 64MPG 19 Suzuki dr200 88MPG23 HondaGrom?+Tow K10D Sub 26mpg NEVER,NEVER GIVE UP!
PUMP THOSE TIRES UP!
DRIVE IN YOUR SOCKS FOR SENSITIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLOW DOWN AND SMOOTH UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to larrybuck For This Useful Post:
ChewChewTrain (08-26-2015)