View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 11:29 AM   #654 (permalink)
deejaaa
Not banned yet

Blue - '03 Chevy S-10, LS
saw this today on CL:
Swivel Wheel Trailer

I am selling my swivel wheel trailer. This is a unique way to haul your motorcycle, golf cart, ATV or anything you don't have room for in your car, van, truck, fifth wheel, RV, or motorhome. No problem backing up and it is impossible to jackknife or fishtail. This comes with an upgraded dual receiver hitch set up that increases the carry capacity up to 1,000 lbs, plus a three piece loading ramps, and a motorcycle chock. New cost in excess of $2100, not including tax and freight, nor assembly and wiring. No trailer license needed as it is considered an frame-extension of the tow vehicle. It is in excellent condition. Easily disconnected by pull pins and includes retractable legs with wheels to maneuver it during storage. The tall "wing" on the back is a mudflap I added, but it can easily be removed. Complete documentation included (owners manual, certificate of origin, etc.). Please don't waste each others time. Cash only.

I can also sell new rectangular steel tubing that matches the tubing used on the trailer to expand the deck dimensions from 6'x4' to 8'x4'. Also if needed, I can also sell a custom heavy-duty bumper that I built to receive the dual hitch that you can modify for any vehicle, as well as a new spare wheel & tire.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deejaaa For This Useful Post:
aerohead (09-08-2015), BamZipPow (09-08-2015)