View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 12:57 PM   #21 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
If you see many more women drivers, it is because they are lost. Women complain about asking directions, but when men give me directions, they are more often correct.

I know plenty of women that were apparently were not taught to stay within the lines, or at least in their lane.

I know more scary female drivers than males, but nobody has ever tried taking me 155 MPH. One of these females was stopped for suspicion of DUI. No, just a bad driver. Her phone may be worth more than her car and she gives too much attention to the wrong one while driving.

Women are not obsessed with things? I have helped women move. When it requires multiple trips just to carry all of their shoes and then you have purses and everything else, it seems obsessive. I helped my sister and brother-in-law move. They had a twenty-foot moving truck and he had four boxes.

I had classmates walk late into class, the professor said that we were working in groups, and suggested they joined a group, instead of catching up on the assignment, I heard "Oh my gosh! Your outfit is so cute!"
"Oh my gosh! I know!"
I swear that I heard "Oh my gosh" a few more times before they calmed down.

What is Pinterest, if not thing obsession?