View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 01:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
roosterk0031
Master EcoModder

Yep, I understand that as well, and even my MPG because I have different size tire than stock and don't account for it. I just found things to do with an old toy.

I thought it would have to use torque to calculate HP so without a load(going up hill) it won't make as much. I'll try down hill on the way home, it will take 1/2 the time so the SG2 probably won't keep up and I'll hit 55 and only see 50 hp I guess.

EFILive or HPTuners was trying to talk a friend more into it to buy HPtuners and cover half of it and have him tweak my cars. Cost about $650 and includes 8 credits I think, it takes 2 credits per my cars($50 each credit), it kind of a license deal, once it reads the VIN those credits are tied to the car. So to have someone without a unlimited tuner do it it's a min of $100 just for the license fees.

I think EFIlive license/credits are slightly more expensive, but that's a one time fee for as long as you own the car and use the same tuner. After that it's just the tuners time.

Going to double check my xgage setups later and try a few more, not sure if I used the GM specific a/f or one of the other10+ options.